Insurance investment in HYIP
Any investor seeks to minimize financial risks and maximally protect their own investments. The insurance system is designed to help him in this.
Features of insurance investment in HYIP projects
Initially, the insurance system was invented by HYIP administrators as a tool to minimize the loss of funds in the event of a project scam.
Over time, it was taken up by fraudulent resources, which, in addition to the investments of participants, are ready to promise them imaginary deposit insurance for an additional fee. Usually, such investment sites disappear without fulfilling their own obligations.
Now there are many bloggers and hyipers who have a spotless reputation and offer to insure depositors' money. They keep on their own accounts certain money that they pay in case of an investment project.
At first glance, insurance is a great way to minimize financial risks, but it differs in a number of negative aspects:
- Cabal conditions. Usually, the insurer sets a certain limit, above which payments are not made (for example, 20 $). In this case, the project participant must strictly comply with the stated requirements, the slightest deviation from which completely levels the payment. Insured participants are often left without a refback, pledging to publish daily payments on specialized forums, etc.
- Scanty payments. The insurance fund is distributed among all participants. For example, the claimed amount of insurance is 500 $. Investors invest in a HYIP project, with the hope that their money is in complete safety. When the resource is closed, the total insured amount is distributed among all participants, providing only a scant part of the contribution.
- Insurers scammers. People who initially seek to improve their own reputation through timely payments. Typically, such HYIP administrators and insurers act in one person. When the amount of the insurance fund reaches a significant size, they will embark on projects and appropriate money to themselves.
Reviews of services indicate that users with great distrust refer to insurance. According to the majority, if the service offers a similar function, then soon, he faces a scam.
How to find HYIPs that pay?
To find HYIP projects that pay, go to the monitoring page and carefully review the proposals. Read the comments of our administrator, who has extensive experience in the industry.
Honest monitoring will help weed out unreliable sites and cooperate exclusively with proven services. It forms a rating of TOP HYIP projects in which you can and should invest.
The administrator of our site invests money and closely monitors their work. It monitors hyip projects and determines the most attractive ones. Then a kind of rating is formed, which is based on the following indicators:
- Interest rate.
- Design and functionality.
- Ways of replenishment and withdrawal.
- Type of payments.
Нyip monitor displays on the first lines of the ranking the best new HYIP projects that have proven themselves as proven partners. An investor is able to select a resource from the list that meets his individual requirements.
Monitoring paying HYIPs will help minimize the financial risks of investors and always remain in profit.
Do not trust the money to the first project. Remember that a thorough analysis is the key to success in this industry. The best HYIP monitoring, which will help to correctly dispose of money, is available on our website. Waiting for you!