Diversification is an integral part Strategy risk reduction when investing in HYIPs. Let's take a closer look at this argument, because many do not distribute their funds, or do not know how to do it correctly.
What is diversification in HYIPs?
Diversification - dispersal of capital for various projects for different periods in order to minimize losses. The standard diversification scheme is to invest in 10 projects with 10% capital each. But this does not mean that you need to strictly adhere to this scheme. Your portfolio may contain either 5 or 15 projects, with a different amount of contributions.
Popular wisdom figuratively illustrates the principle of diversification - "Do not put all your eggs in one basket". Dropping one basket will lose all your eggs.
Also, do not mindlessly make contributions to all new HYIPs... Before adding a project to your portfolio, consider the marketing and timing of investment plans, assess the risks realistically.
Facts that increase the risks:
- long tariff plans;
- unreasoned tariff plans;
- deposit payments at the end;
- too high interest.
- try to allocate no more than 10% of your portfolio for each project;
- approach the selection of the project very carefully, do not chase the number of HYIPs in the portfolio;
- if there is no worthy project in mind, it is better to keep the funds received from other HYIPs in your wallet;
- try to have projects in the portfolio of different returns, do not dwell only on high percentages.
The best way to control your portfolio and level diversification is the use of an investment accounting system.
By adhering to these rules, you can achieve good results. I wish you success!
Visitors in the group Guests, can not leave comments on this publication.