Slang in the HYIP industry
HYIP industry is a rather specific industry. Here, investors use special slang, which is difficult to understand for uninitiated users.
- Adva - this is Advcash payment system. It is considered the most popular in the industry.
- Админ - investment project manager. His duties include monitoring the operation of the resource and making payments to depositors.
- Aplight - a user who invites potential investors to the fund.
- Account - personal account of the depositor, in which all information about him is available. Here the investor is able to perform various manipulations (to replenish the balance or to request payment).
- Butcher - the sequence number of any transaction.
- Pinocchio - a large investor who has invested unnecessarily large funds in an investment project.
- Verification - the procedure for checking depositors, requiring to provide a scan of a passport or other documents
- Doubler - a project that doubles your investment.
- Deposit - contribution to HYIP. It is from this amount that interest is calculated.
- Ddos attack - an attempt to disable the resource.
- Diversification - a procedure that allows minimizing financial risks by distributing funds across various investment sites.
- Zakidon - a situation when a huge amount of investment comes to HYIP.
- Inside - data that is available only to a narrow circle of people.
- instant - payment, which takes a few seconds.
- Qualifications - a number of requirements for receiving cash.
- Gingerbread Man - investor making a deposit in a short period of time. If possible, he is trying to withdraw money as quickly as possible.
- Moneybox - investment projects that make it possible to withdraw money at any time.
- Wood stove - a user who invites investors into a knowingly unprofitable project.
- Mishutka - a newcomer who sincerely trusts the legend and the project as a whole. He strongly protects the resource and hopes that it is able to function forever.
- Multiaccounts - several accounts that are registered under different e-mail addresses by one contributor.
- partisan - a resource that works exclusively on a script with a mediocre design (or without it). Over time, able to evolve into a full HYIP.
- Peydposter - a person promoting the site for a fee.
- Perfect - electronic payment system PerfectMoney. Enjoys wide popularity in the industry.
- weeper - user with different pessimistic views.
- Profit - Profit from investment in the resource.
- restart - this is a veiled scam. The admin is trying to completely or partially write off financial obligations to investors and resume the operation of the project.
- Refʙek - a certain percentage paid by the referral for registration.
- Refskie - a certain percentage of your referrals.
- Refovod - a popular resource investor who, by his link, is able to attract a large number of potential investors.
- Reflink - a link from one of the project participants to attract new investors, from which he will receive a certain percentage.
- scam - waiver of financial obligations to investors under any pretext.
- Fast - investment platform, the yield of which exceeds 60% per month.
- Hitry - These are investors who seek to quickly scroll money in the project. They make short-term deposits, then take the profit and the body of the deposit.
How to find HYIPs that pay?
To find HYIP projects that pay, visit hyip monitoring and carefully review the products presented. Now on the Internet a lot of fraudulent resources that are not going to pay dividends. Their goal is to get your money and scam.
Fair monitoring can help weed out doubtful services, with the help of which a rating of TOP HYIP projects is formed on our website.
The administrator makes contributions and independently monitors the work of the funds. We monitor the HYIP projects and determine the most attractive investment resources.
You do not have to spend hours studying thematic forums and groups to find a decent foundation. We have done all the work for you.
Нyip monitor brings to the top of the ranking the best new HYIP projects that you can currently trust. Choose the most suitable projects for you. Monitoring paying HYIPs allows you to avoid questionable services and always make a profit.
Do not pay attention to the possible transcendental profits offered by various projects. The best HYIP monitor will help you carefully analyze them and identify the most optimal ones.