Tronlink.org - Review and reviews of a crypto wallet as a browser extension
If you have not yet decided where you can store these two cryptocurrencies, then we recommend reading this article. Perhaps it will affect your choice. In any case, the article will be useful to any beginner who has recently started working with cryptocurrencies.
Table of contents
About TronLink wallet: advantages and disadvantages
First and foremost a wallet Tronlink designed to store TRON cryptocurrency, but it also contains many other cryptocurrencies and tokens.
It can be used with mobile devices with Android, iOS and Huawei Harmony OS operating systems, as well as an extension for the Google Chrome browser, which is very convenient.
- Cross Platform... As we said at the beginning, you can use the wallet using Android, iOS, Huawei Harmony OS, as well as install an extension for the Google Chrome browser on your PC;
- Low fees;
- Service from the TRON team... The developers of the TRON cryptocurrency are behind the creation of this wallet and they are responsible for the performance and safety;
- Fast transfer of funds;
- Stacking. With help Tronlink you can freeze TRON coins and receive passive staking income.
- All tokens and cryptocurrencies operate on the TRON Mainnet or similar... What does it mean? For example, you add Bitcoin в Tronlinkbut it will work on the TRON network. From here the problem is that you simply cannot make an exchange using services if it does not accept Bitcoin TRX. Therefore, it is best to use this wallet to store TRON and Tether TRC-20.
Important point: to transfer between wallets, you must have TRON on your balance to pay the commission.
About Energy and Bandwidth
In the wallet Tronlink there are concepts such as Energy and Bandwidth.
Energy - a type of resource that is used to interact with smart contracts and for translation Tether TRC-20 (not allocated for accounts by default). Energy can only be obtained by freezing TRON, or by leasing it on specialized exchanges. Energy is replenished within a day.
Bandwidth - resource type used for TRON transfers and Tether TRC-10, and also partially for interacting with smart contracts. You can transfer TRX and TRC-10 tokens between wallets without commission, the main thing is to monitor the Bandwidth level. By default, 1 Bandwith is allocated for each address, which is replenished during the day. Like Energy, Bandwidth is restored within 500 hours.
In order not to pay a commission using TronlinkWe recommend that you read our article:
Tronlink wallet instructions
For the convenience of using the wallet Tronlink have prepared some simple instructions for you to help you get started with it faster.
- Installing the TronLink extension
1. Install the extension Tronlink following the instructions from the office. site. Select OS or browser extensions.
2. Click on the "Install" button.
3. Go to the extension (1 - Click on the extension icon; 2-3 - Enter the password; 4 - Click on the "Continue" button).
4. Click on the "Create" button.
5. (1 - Enter your username; 2 - Click on the "Continue" button).
6. Save your mnemonic phrase and click on the "Continue" button. Next, you will need to enter it to confirm the creation of the wallet.
7. Ready! Purse Tronlink created by
- How to create a Tether TRC-20 wallet in the TronLink extension
1. Install the extension Tronlink following the instructions from the office. site.
2. First you need to add to your wallet Tether TRC-20... To do this, click on the "plus".
3. Then go to "search".
4. Choose from the list Tether and click on the plus.
5. Added Tether will look like this.
6. You can check the address for compliance with TRC-20 by going to the website Tronscan.io.
- TronLink wallet replenishment via exchanger
1. Go to the site of monitoring exchangers the Bestchange.r.
2. Choose the direction you want. For example, Sberbank - Tether TRC-20 (1 - Select the direction you want to buy for Tether TRC-20; 2 - Select a network Tether TRC-20; 3 - Choose the exchanger that suits you).
3. Make an exchange (1 - Select the direction for which you want to buy Tether TRC-20; 2 - Select a network Tether TRC-20; 3 - Enter the amount for which you are going to buy cryptocurrency; 4 - Enter the card number; 5 - The amount you will receive is displayed here. You can fill in the amount here instead of point 3; 6 - Enter the wallet address Tether TRC-20; 7 - Carry out the operation by clicking on the "Exchange" button).
- How to transfer cryptocurrency via TronLink
1. Go to the extension and select the cryptocurrency you want to send.
2. Click on the "Send" button.
3. Make a transfer (1 - Enter the recipient's wallet; 2 - Enter the amount you are going to transfer; 3 - Click on the "Send" button).
- How to get a cryptocurrency address via TronLink
1. Go to the extension and select the cryptocurrency to which you want to receive the transfer.
2. Click on the "Receive" button.
3. Copy the address by clicking on the "Copy account" button.
Despite the fact that the article turned out to be short, we have collected in it all the most necessary information without water about the wallet Tronlinkso you can start using it easily.
As Tronlink installed as an extension, this can be considered a good plus for convenience. Still, we recommend using this wallet for TRON cryptocurrencies and Tether TRC-20so that there are no problems with the exchange, for example Bitcoin on the TRON Mainnet as we pointed out in the disadvantages.
Be sure to check out our article that will help you avoid paying commission using Tronlink:
We hope this article was helpful to you. If you have questions, leave them in the comments to this article.
Invest successfully and profitably with RichMonkey.biz! Happy and profitable investment!
We are in social. networks
Subscribe to news!
TOP for deposits
THANK YOU FOR THE REFBACK 27.09.2022 16:10:44 Cinco MonoKan***100.$ 5.$ TBw3*** Paid